[iaik-ssl]cu|| HttpsURLConnection: getResponseMessage() returns null

using the HttpsURLConnection, the method "getResponseMessage()" always
returns null. getResponseCode() works fine. I think, it's a bug in the
underlying org.w3c class.
So my question is, is there any possibility to get the response message
or to read the complete first line of the response when using the
HttpsURLConnection? When using the java.net.HttpURLConnection,
"getHeaderField(0)" returns the first line of the response, but when I
use the HttpsURLConnection, it returns null.

Thanks,

Thomas

Dipl. Inf. Thomas Kunz
Fraunhofer - Institute for Secure Telecooperation (FhI-SIT)
Dolivostrasse 15
D-64293 Darmstadt (Germany)
Tel: +49-6151-869-60204