Re: [iaik-ssl]cu|| Broken Applet support (iaik/security/ssl/SecurityProvider.properties)

I should add that it runs OK in appletviewer on RH7.3 using JRE-1.4.1.
Have  not tried on Windows.

It runs OK as an Applet in Mozilla 6.x with a JRE-1.4.1 Java plugin.

Likewise it runs OK as an Application on RH7.3 and Win2000 (JRE-1.4.1).

It does *not* work in the latest Explorer version on Win2000 though (IE
has an built-in Java 1.1.4 engine). It just hangs.

Cheers
/Jocke