[iaik-ssl]cu|| Broken Applet support (iaik/security/ssl/SecurityProvider.properties)

I am evaluating the IAIK Applet SSL support and I have a few questions:

1. This construct hangs for me:

    SSLClientContext context = new SSLClientContext();

    The browser tries to fetch /iaik/security/ssl/SecurityProvider.properties.
    This file is not in the iaik_jce_full_ssl_ae.jar file. I'm clueless.

2. The combined iaik_jce_full_ssl_ae.jar is not available on the download
    page.

3. iaik_jce_full_ssl_ae.jar is so darn big! The light version is not an
    alternative because the server's public key has to be built into an
    Applet using the light versions of the libraries.

Btw. My Applet is signed.

Thanks
/Jocke
--