[iaik-ssl]cu|| Is my session protected when I use HTTPS protocol?

Hello everybody!

I have a doubt: is all the information I store in my session  protected when
I use SSL or HTTPS protocol to send data?
I mean...if I put important information in the user's session (such as the
passwords and the credit card's nummbers) am I sure
they are crypted together with all other data I send? Or in any case the
information I put in the user's session is sent in clear text?

I hope someone can help me on this topic.

Thanks in advance!

                   Luca