RE: [iaik-ssl]cu|| Installation instructions ISASILK zip file

hi,

as iSaSiLk customer, you can also download the IAIK-JCE from the same
web-page. you may download the IAIKJCE301.zip which contains lib-files,
documentation and samples.
you may use the iaik_jce.jar instead of iaik_jce_full.jar. the only
difference betwenn these files are that the iaik_jce.jar does not
contain some algorithms for which you need an license to use them; e.g.
RC4, RC5, RC6, IDEA, ESDH. however, you can download the
iaik_jce_full.jar separately. anyway, you have to ensure yourself that
you have the right to use them. for more details, see the included
documentation of IAIK-JCE; e.g. Install.html.

regards

  Karl

PS: by the way, as customer, you may also use the customer support email
address. you get quicker response there.