AW: [iaik-ssl]cu|| SSLException:Unable to encrypt preMasterSecret...

Hi Dieter

>> redeploy the webapplication
>does this also involve a rearranging of the installed crypto providers?
I'm not sure about that...perhaps describing it a little more helps find the
problem:
redeploying in this context means the application server should take the
e.g. updated webapplication and 'install' it, so nothing is changed on the
application server/jvm level. Of course the webapplication 'tries' to
configure the whole ssl/crypto/provider stuff as it alwasy does on the first
call of our networking library.

the problem lies perhaps exactly in this configuring/setup (Ciphersuites,
ContentHandlers, random seed etc. ) which is done after a redepoyment and
causes a mismatch to the previous configuration done after a restart of the
app server and the first use of the webapplication. Do the exception
messages point in that direction?

again if I stop and restart the app server with the updated webapplication
everything works fine.

Regards and thanks for your help!
-Paolo