[iaik-ssl]cu|| SSLTransport and iSaSiLk ME

Hi all!

I'm using iSaSiLk ME to establish an SSL connection between an applet and a
servlet.
Currently, I'm using the SSLTransport class, with constructor:

SSLTransport(String host, int port, SSLContext context)

However, the actual URL for my servlet is
https://server.company.com:1111/Servlet , and the constructor for
SSLTransport seems to only work with host = server.company.com.

How do I configure the SSLTransport so that it will go to the directory
"/Servlet"?

Thanks in advance for your help.

With kind regards,

Lasse Badlund