[iaik-ssl]cu|| Generate Keypair on Smart Card or Import p12 file into Smart Card

Hi all,

I can now access smart card using IAIK pkcs11 wrapper
in my java application. I want to generate a key pair
on smart card which would be later used for signing
and verification. but the function GenerateKeyPair in
class Session returns an exception

iaik.pkcs.pkcs11.wrapper.PKCS11Exception:
CKR_ATTRIBUTE_TYPE_INVALID at
aik.pkcs.pkcs11.wrapper.PKCS11Implementation.C_GenerateKeyPair(Native
Method)
	at
iaik.pkcs.pkcs11.Session.generateKeyPair(Session.java:1193)
	at
demo.pkcs.pkcs11.GenerateKeyPair.main(GenerateKeyPair.java:124)

Please note that when i use the same function for HSM
token like Chrysalis, it works fine.

2- Second problem is that i want to import p12 file
into Smart card through my application. Any help on
this ?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Best Regards
Nick