AW: [iaik-ssl]cu|| How to tramsmit plaintext via a SSL channel

Hello,

it may be done by trying to renegotiate a non-encrypting cipher suite during the active SSL session. However, please be aware that you
repeadetly may have to process renegotiation depending whether to encrypt the data or not.

Von: iaik-ssl-owner@iaik.at [mailto:iaik-ssl-owner@iaik.at]Im Auftrag von shwwang@fareastone.com.tw
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 24. Jänner 2002 04:30
An: iaik-ssl@iaik.at
Betreff: [iaik-ssl]cu|| How to tramsmit plaintext via a SSL channel

Hi, All:
    Does anyone know how to transmit a non-encrypted data via a SSL socket. I want reduce the encrypt/decrypt time during a SSL connection, so some data not need to be encrypted. For my approach, first I have to establish a ssl connection between server and client, then partial data not need to be encrpted and sent. Does anyone know to archieve my approach?

Thanks for your kindly help......

Far EasTone Telecommunications, its subsidiaries and affiliates may review and retain incoming and outgoing electronic mail for this e-mail address

for quality assurance and regulatory compliance purposes. The confidentiality of internet e-mail cannot be guaranteed. Your transmission of electronic mail to this address represents your consent to two-way communication by internet e-mail.