[iaik-ssl] Public Key For X509Certificates

Hi all,

I am generating and saving my Keys [public and private] in HSM. In my software i generate PKCS10 request for my certificate to be generated from a CA. I get the Public key from HSM but i can not save that in PKCS10 request becuase JAva class for Key in HSM is entirely different from the Java class for Public Key in X509Certificate. How can i convert public key in HSM to PublicKey class in X509Certificate. or if i have to save Pubic key in HSM how can i save it in PublicKey member of X509Certificate class.

Regards
Nick Karamer.