[iaik-ssl] IOExecption startHandshake()....

Hi,

I wrote a servlet which download URL from a business partner site. This
servlet establish a SSL communication to the partner
with client Authentication. The SSLContext is created via a PKCS12 file
read by the servlet, the socket creation is OK and
the startHandshake works fine in my dev. environment using the Sun
Servlet Engine (and JDK1.1.8) and iSaSiLk3.02 . All is OK.
When i put my servlet on my pre-production environment ( WebSphere 3.02
on AIX - JDK1.1.8 -  iSaSiLk3.02), the SSL context  building is OK,
the creation of the socket is OK, but the startHandshake throws an
IOException .....??????? If you have some ideas ???  CipherSuites
problem ????
WebSphere 3.02 kwown problem with iSaSiLk3.02 ??????

Thanks in advance for your response

Fred :-(
begin:vcard
n:Felten;Frédéric