[iaik-ssl] Read Cert chain and private key from JKS Keystore

     Hi,

 My Client Private Key and X509 associated Certs chain are stored in a
JKS keystore. It seems that IAIK does not
 support the JKS keystore type (I get Exception .....). So I woud like
to export the Private Key and the associated Certs chain
to a PKCS#12 which i can read with IAIK (via a PKCS12 class object -
work fine....). Have you some ideas ??
Or an another way to read the JKS keystore from the IAIK api.

Thanks a lot for your response.

Fred ;-)
begin:vcard
n:Felten;Frédéric