[iaik-ssl] Bad Certificate Error

Hello,

I was wondering when the bad certificate error will be generated.

Here is the error message that I get.
ssl_debug(1): Starting handshake (iSaSiLk 3.03 Evaluation Version)...
ssl_debug(1): Sending v3 client_hello message, requesting version 3.1...
ssl_debug(1): Received v3 server_hello handshake message.
ssl_debug(1): Server selected SSL version 3.1.
ssl_debug(1): Server created new session 7A:98:43:9A:A6:54:93:A4...
ssl_debug(1): CipherSuite selected by server: SSL_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_MD5
ssl_debug(1): CompressionMethod selected by server: NULL
ssl_debug(1): Received certificate handshake message with server
certificate.
ssl_debug(1): Server sent a 1024 bit RSA certificate, chain has 2
elements.
ssl_debug(1): Sending alert: Alert Fatal: bad certificate
ssl_debug(1): Shutting down SSL layer...
ssl_debug(1): SSLException while handshaking: Server certificate
rejected by Cha
inVerifier

I was wondering what the possible reason for getting that error is, and
how I can do more diagnosis, and find exact problem can be.

Let me explain to you the situation that cause me to get this error :
My client is on VxWorks, and my server is running on Windows.
When the VxWorks client receives the certificate from the windows
server, it will give the bad certificate.
However, if I run my client on windows, and server on VxWorks, the
windows client would accept the certificate that is comming from the
VxWorks server.

Thanks
I really appreciate any help.
--Shadi