Von: iaik-ssl-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at
[mailto:iaik-ssl-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at]Im Auftrag von Graham Briggs
Gesendet: Montag, 05. November 2001 18:30
An: iaik-ssl@iaik.at
Betreff: [iaik-ssl] Creating Custom CipherSuite

Hi,

Is the following code the right way to create a custom, private,
CipherSuite that uses Rijndael?

        CipherSuite x = new CipherSuite("SSL_RSA_WITH_RIJNDAEL_CBC_SHA",
// Cipher Suite Name
                        "RSA",                           // Key Exchange
Algorithm
                        "Rijndael/CBC/NoPadding",        // Cipher Algorithm
                        "SHA",                           // Hashing
Algorithm
                        0x0000FF01,                      // CipherSuite ID
                        32,                              // size of
symmetric key in bytes
                        1024)                            //
Initialisation Vector Size

I am in particular confused about the ciphersuite ID, as the JavaDoc
insists that there are two fields, id1 and id2 which are bytes, yet the
constructor takes an int. I have set it to FF (for private) followed by
"01" for the first private CipherSuite.

Also is that a sensible IV size?

Thanks for any help.

Graham