Von: iaik-ssl-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at
[mailto:iaik-ssl-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at]Im Auftrag von Sean Kelly
Gesendet: Freitag, 28. September 2001 21:48
An: iaik-ssl@iaik.at
Betreff: [iaik-ssl] JacORB complains "Cannot set up certs for trusted
CAs"

Using JacORB with iaik-jce and iaik-ssl seems fine
if it's run under JDK1.2.2.  But under JDK1.3.1,
when JacORB creates the SSLServerContext, a
java.lang.SecurityException is thrown with the
detail message "Cannot set up certs for trusted CAs".

I've set the IAIK provider as the most preferred
one in my java.security file.  Any other ideas
what might be going on?

Thanks.
Sean.