Von: iaik-ssl-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at
[mailto:iaik-ssl-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at]Im Auftrag von Walter do Valle
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 15. August 2001 15:17
An: iaik-ssl
Betreff: [iaik-ssl] Installing IAIK SSL on my Jigsaw

Hello people

Has anyone a step-by-step tutorial on how to integrate ssl with Jigsaw?
What can I generate the certificate? How to install it in the server?
What's the known problems? What browsers can I use? etc.
I looked for that in the old files from this mailing-list but I found
nothing about my needs.
I will be very grateful for any help.

Thanks

Walter