RE: [iaik-ssl] SSLServer still there but do nothing

Hi Polar,
Thank you for your reply.
Below are the env:
JDK: J2SE 1.3.0_2
JRE: JRE1.3(which comes with the JDK)
OS: Windows2000 Server

After out server being locked, I tried to start a java.net.ServerSocket to
bind the same port witch iaik.security.sslSSLServerSocket had binded,
and the new java.net.ServerSocket could not start and bind the port,  that
means the port was still binded by iaik.security.sslSSLServerSocket and
SSLServerSocket was still listening to that port;
2. Tried to connect the port by Telnet and got connection refused, that
means SSLServerSocket still there but did nothing.

I don't have the source of iaik.security.sslSSLServerSocket , so I don't
understand what happend at that time?
What's more, this problem comes out randomly after server running several
hours.

I really wanna know in which case iaik.security.sslSSLServerSocket can be
murdered?

Thanks in advance,
Changski