AW: [iaik-ssl] No trusted certificate found

Hello,

when no trusted certificates have been put into the trust store of the ChainVerifier, connections are accepted from any peer providing a valid certificate chain. For deciding whom to trust or not you have to put trusted certificates into the chain verifier´s trust store by (method addTrustedCertificate). Please look at http://jcewww.iaik.at/products/isasilk/documentation/certificates/index.htm for a more detailled description of iSaSiLk´s certificate and trust handling.

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 12. Juli 2001 18:51
An: IAIK iSaSilk List
Betreff: [iaik-ssl] No trusted certificate found

I have managed to connect successfully to another site using a secure https connection. However, when I print out the debugging information, I see the following information: "ChainVerifier: No trusted certificate found, OK anyway"

Everything else seems fine, but I want to ensure that this isn't a potential security problem. I'm using a trial Verisign certificate. Could this be responsible for this message?

Thanks in advance,
Gary Slotnikov
IDfusion Software Inc.