[iaik-ssl] Https handshake failure

Hello,

I am using the evaluation version of iSaSilk 3.03, and have come against a roadblock. I cannot connect to any secure site. Instead I get a 'handshake failure: connection refused by peer' error. I've scoured the mailing list archive, but I haven't been able to find an answer. I am using JDK 1.1.8, I have an evaluation certificate from Verisign successfully installed on my WebServer, and I have all the relevant Jar files accessible from the class path. I can't even get the demo program to work, as it requires JDK 1.2, and trying to work around this still leaves me with the error mentioned above. I've tried several different ways to create an SSL connection (using HttpConnection, HttpsURLConnection) always with the same result. I'm on a very tight time-frame, so any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Gary Slotnikov
IDfusion Software Inc.