Re: [iaik-ssl] Third party provider with isasilk

Hi,

Just to make things more clear, what I want is that isasilk doesn't call
something like:

Cipher cipher1 = Cipher.getInstance("Rijndael/ECB/PKCS5Padding","IAIK");
Signature sign1 =Signature.getInstance("MD5","IAIK")

but rather

Cipher cipher2 = Cipher.getInstance("Rijndael/ECB/PKCS5Padding");
Signature sign2 = Signature.getInstance("MD5")

so that the instances are provided by the first registered provider that
is able to supply them.

I don't have access to the code in isasilk, but my experiments make me
suspect that it does something like cipher1 and sign1 above.

So, Ravi's suggestions make perfect sense *IF* I'm able to control the
calls, which is not the case here.

Hope things are more clear now...

Thanks,

Jose Carlos