Re: [iaik-ssl] Third party provider with isasilk

Hi,

What I'm trying to do is to force isasilk to use my own provider instead
of using iaik provider. So I cannot creat my own ciphers and signatures.
I expect for iaik to to use my provider in isasilk and to call my own
ciphers and signatures, while in handshake by example. I've also seen
the names and alias used by iaik provider so that my provider has the
same names registered.
I hope that this tip helps describing the problem I'm having.

Thanks,

Jose Carlos