[iaik-ssl] How to delete the cached HttpConnections?

Hi,

as I want to change some properties for the HttpManager as the proxy and the
timeout, I guess those changes do not come through due to the reuse of
existing connections. So does anyone know, how to delete the cached
HttpConnections or how to reset the HttpManager to it's original state? The
changes of the proxy only come through after restart of my virtual machine.

Thanks for any help,

Oliver

TECOPLAN AG - Xbrioso Webtime Engineering
Oliver Schnaus (mailto:Oliver.Schnaus@tecoplan.com)
D-85521 Munich/Ottobrunn (Germany),
Einsteinstrasse 30
Voice: +49 89 608762-16,  Fax: +49 89 608762-18,
http://www.xbrioso.com/