[iaik-ssl] Possible to change HTTPS proxy per request?

We would like to change the HTTPS proxy that we use dynamically during
program invocation (this is in case of proxy failure etc.) We initially set
https.proxyHost and https.proxyPort and these are read correctly, but
subsequent updates of these are ignored (due to caching I guess).

We have tried calling various method on w3c classes but none are successful
so far. Is it possible to change the proxy during program execution?

Cheers,

Charles

Charles Elliott
Technical Consultant, Web Systems