Re: AW: [iaik-ssl] SMIME Problem with Outlook Express

Dieter Bratko escribió:

> Hello,
>
> what kind of error did you get with Outlook Express?

    Sorry. I'm using Microsoft OutLook Express 5 5.50.4133.2400

    When I open the mail subject is correct but body say (in Spanish):
    "Outlook Express encontró un problema al mostrar el mensaje. Compruebe el
equipo dispone de memoria y espacio en disco suficientes y vuelva a
intentarlo."

    so... "Outlook Express find a problem to show the message. Verity host
have memory and hard space enougth and try again."

    In the same host with Outlook 2000 work fine ¡¡
    I'm try this in other hosts and fail again¡¡

    Thanks in advance, Gabi.