[iaik-ssl] SSLClient and HttpsURLConnection demo

Hi,

This afternoon I tried SSLClient demo again to access
https://easyweb.tdcanadatrust.com/, I add the Host header for the Request
message, now it did return 200 status code, but the content I download is
not HTML, is sth complaining that some unhandled error as well as the
exception stack tracing information, like below:

Sending HTTPS request...
Reading response...
:HTTP/1.1 200 ok