[iaik-ssl] iSaSiLk_light does not work with applet

Hi,

I have written an applet which uses iSaSiLk_light to communicate
with a server. When I run this applet from JBuilder 3.5, it work fine.

But when I put the JAR file (containing applet classes and iSaSiLk_light
classes)
on the server and run the applet in MS Internet Explorer 5.5,
startHandshake()
method fails with the following exception:

"java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to create cipher: RC4"

What can be the problem?

--
Best regards,
Alex Ratner

P.S. Here is the client code (very simple):
      SSLClientContext context = new
SSLClientContext((RSAPublicKey)PublicKeyStore.getPublicKey("RSA"),

(DHPublicKey)PublicKeyStore.getPublicKey("DH"));
      socket = new SSLConnection(host, port, context);
      socket.setDebugStream(System.out);
      socket.startHandshake();

P.P.S. Here is the debug output from the client:
send client_hello...
send client_hello...
Try to resume a session!
received server_hello...
Server doesn't want to resume a previous session.
CipherSuite selected by server: SSL_RSA_WITH_RC4_MD5
CompressionMethod selected by server: NULL
received Certificate - ignoring...
received server_hello_done...
send ClientKeyExchange...

P.P.P.S. The server's public key hardcoded in the applet matches the
public key of the server. I checked it.