[iaik-ssl] FW: Problems with SSL Handshake

* IAIK S/MIME Mapper Security Info                                        *
* ===================================                                     *
* for message:                                                            *
*   From: Andre Hiotis <andre.hiotis@infospace.com>                       *
*   Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 11:40:38 -0400                                 *
*   Subject: [iaik-ssl] FW: Problems with SSL Handshake                   *
* Message S/MIME properties:                                              *
*   Encrypted using:    not encrypted                                     *
*   Digitally signed:   no                                                *
*   Signature valid:    n/a                                               *
*   Signature trusted   n/a                                               *
* Compliance with policy for email addresses *:                           *
*   Encryption:         OK (None or better required)                      *
*   Digital Signature:  OK (digital signature not required)               *