[iaik-ssl] SSL on EBCDIC platforms

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has run into the problem detailed below and if so
what work arounds you have attempted.

I have an SSL listener running on an OS/390.  When I attempt to connect to
the server from say a Windows platform using a version 2 hello I always get
a Bad Record Mac exception thrown during the handshake phase.  If I force my
client to send a version 3 hello and indicate only version 3 is supported
everything works.  Sending a v3 hello with TLS in the message does not work.

TIA,

Ed