Von: iaik-ssl-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at [mailto:iaik-ssl-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at]Im Auftrag von Kirill Vasiliev
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 7. Dezember 2000 14:48
An: iaik-ssl@iaik.at
Betreff: [iaik-ssl] keytool - unsupported encoding

Hi

Maybe it is offtopic, but I have a problem:
I've generate the CSR by the keytool utilty and send it to Verisign to recieve trial Server Certificate. I recieve it, but when I try to import it to keystore by keytool the CertificateException occured with the "unsupported encoding" message.

Does anybody know how solve this problem?

Thanks
Kirill