[iaik-ssl] SignedContent and PrivateKey

    Hi all.

    I'm sending SMIME messages. When define a SignedContent insert
PrivateKey and Certificates with setSigner() method.
    Is PrivateKey stored in SignedContent or is only used to sign de
content?
    When Transport.send() method is called, SignedContent with
PrivateKey is transmited?, I don't think so¡¡

    really I only want to know if can send a SignedContent object
between two entities and if travel the PrivateKey object inside

    Where can I see this process?

    Thanks a lot, Gabi

--
Gabriel López Millán
Facultad de Informática -Universidad de Murcia