[iaik-ssl] RMI question

Hello!

This is really a RMI question but I thought/hope someone on the list has
been struggling with the same problem, so here I go.

I have a Java applet running in the Java plug-in. The applet is using RMI
for the client-server communication, and iSaSiLk for securing the
communication.

My goal is to communicate over one port only (port 443), so I removed the
need for the RMI registry by using a MarshalledObject instead. it worked
fine. I had to go over proxies so I modified the RMI proxy example that is
in the iSaSiLk distribution, it worked fine. To be able to communicate over
one port only I modified the SocketFactory in the example to return a
socket assigned to port 443 all the time. This worked fine with proxies and
everything when running as a standalone app, but when running inside the
Java plug-in I got a "Socketfactory already defined" error. Now I tried to
circumvent it by using UnicastRemoteObject.exportObject and export the
object on a specified port, but this seems to work with the first remote
object only, other remote objects is assigned to port numbers in the
1200-1300 range.

Are there anyone that has a solution to my problem?

Regards,
/Tommy