Von: iaik-ssl-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at
[mailto:iaik-ssl-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at]Im Auftrag von Lionel Mace
Gesendet: Montag, 17. Juli 2000 15:54
An: Dieter Bratko
Cc: ML iaik-ssl
Betreff: Re: [iaik-ssl] AW: [iaik-jce] Applet demo

Sorry, I still don't understand. 2 new questions :

1. I'm still looking for the iSaSilk applet version in order to try the demo
applets.
    Is it in iSaSilk 3.0 because I don't find any applet demo ?

2. I'm using Corba and precisely FSSL from ORBacus. I have already
developped
a server with FSSL1-1. Is it possible to create a Java secure client in an
applet to communicate with JCE and iSaSilk 3.0.

Thanks in advance.
Lionel

> IAIK JCE applet edition does currently not include any demo applets.
> However, you can execute all the demos of the IAIK JCE standard edition.
In