Re: [iaik-ssl] AW: [iaik-jce] Applet demo

Sorry, I still don't understand. 2 new questions :

1. I'm still looking for the iSaSilk applet version in order to try the demo
applets.
    Is it in iSaSilk 3.0 because I don't find any applet demo ?

2. I'm using Corba and precisely FSSL from ORBacus. I have already developped
a server with FSSL1-1. Is it possible to create a Java secure client in an
applet to communicate with JCE and iSaSilk 3.0.

Thanks in advance.
Lionel