[iaik-ssl] rsaEncryption not implemented after licensing

Title: rsaEncryption not implemented after licensing

Hi!

We had a working SSL solution using the evaluation version and then bought a license. When we replaced the classes we got rid of the evaluation statement, as expected, but got an exception that rsaEncryption was not implemented.

Note that our code was NOT changed and did WORK before the change. We call IAIK.addAsProvider() and use iaik_jce_full.jar (with jdk11x_update.jar).

Please advice!

---
Jonas Olsson
Software Development Engineer