[iaik-ssl] Null Pointer exceptions when compiling under VJ++

Hello

I'm having some problems making use of IAIK SSL 3.0 final when compiling
with Visual J++ 6.0.

Whenever I actually attempt to invoke Get() on an instance of HTTPConnection
which has prevously been set up with an SSLContext then the Get() call
hangs, with JView then consuming CPU, finally throwing a null pointer
exception - our class which implements ClientTrustDecider has its
isTrustedPeer() function invoked (which returns true) just prior to the
exception being thrown. The strange thing is that this problem does not seem
to occur if I compile and run using the Sun JDK 1.2.2...

I was wondering if this is a known problem that anyone has the solution
to...

Thanks

Tim Gordon
Dresdner Kleinwort Benson
20 Fenchurch Street, London EC3P 3DB
Web:	http://www.dresdnerkb.com
E-mail:	tim.gordon@dresdnerkb.com
Tel: 	+44 (0)171 475 9449
Fax:	+44 (0)171 475 7298

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the
addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and/or confidential. If you have
received this email in error please destroy it and contact the sender, via
our switchboard on +44 (0)20 7623 8000 or via return e-mail. You should not
copy, forward or use the contents, attachments or information in any way.
Any unauthorised use or disclosure may be unlawful. Dresdner Kleinwort
Benson gives no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of this email
after it is sent over the Internet and accepts no responsibility for changes
made after it was sent. Any opinion expressed in this email may be personal
to the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Bank or
its affiliates. They may also be subject to change without notice.