RE: [iaik-ssl] No implementation for md5WithRSAEncryption

> Perhaps you did not add the IAIK provider:
>
> Security.addProvider(new IAIK());

We surely add the provider using the code you have written.

> Or you do not use iaik_jce_full.jar.
> iaik_jce.jar does not include RSA. You may add rsa_rc4.jar to
> you classpath
> or you may use iaik_jce_full.jar.

We surely use iaik_jce_full.jar.

But the question is if IAIK was tested under new WebSphere 3.0. We found
out that there is "SUN Security Provider v1.0" provider in the WebSphere
3.0 and is added before we add IAIK provider. I think that the signing
method uses the default security provider (the SUN provider) instead the
IAIK provider. We also tried to remove the SUN provider and to add only
the IAIK provider, but the WebSphere could not calculate message digest
of loaded classes during servlet start. So we tried to change the
position of the IAIK provider to the first position in the list of
providers. But the position was ignored and the IAIK provider was olways
at the second position.