From: Petr.Koutny@bsc.cz
To: iaik-ssl@iaik.at
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2000 10:10 AM
Subject: [iaik-ssl] No implementation for md5WithRSAEncryption

Hi all,

  we have installed IBM WebSphere 3.02 and tested our Certificate
Authority servlet which use IAIK provider to generate X509 certificates.
But during certificate signing calling x509.sign(AlgorithID, PrivateKey)
following exception occurs:

java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: No implementaion for
md5WithRSAEncryption
at iaik.asn1.structures.AlgorithmID.getInstance(AlgorithmID)
at iaik.x509.X509Certificate.sign(X509Certificate.java:472)

Do you know what the strange is? The same code works well under IBM
WebSphere 2.03!

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,
Jakub