Re: [iaik-jce] SMIME problem

 hello
you have to copy the mailcap file to <javahome>\lib folder.
or else u can use
String mailcapFileName = ...;
MailcapCommandMap mc = new MailcapCommandMap(mailcapFileName);
CommandMap.setDefaultCommandMap(mc);

Read jaf doc for details.

If you still face the problem,move your activation.jar and mail.jar files from the jre\lib\ext folder to someother folder and set the classpath to it.

hope it will work
regards
rajesh