AW: [iaik-jce] Certificate Signing

Hello,

you may use class iaik.x509.X509Certificate for creating, signing and encoding your certificate.

Von: iaik-jce-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at [mailto:iaik-jce-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at]Im Auftrag von Müge Çevik
Gesendet: Montag, 12. Februar 2001 08:16
An: iaik-jce@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at
Betreff: [iaik-jce] Certificate Signing

Hi!
I have created a self-signed certificate, but Windows 2000 doesn't verify it. I have tried to sign the TBSCertificate bits, then I appended the signature algorithm info and the signature bits at the end of the TBSCertificate.There seems to be nothing wrong with the DER encoding, however Windows Crypto Shell Extension keeps reporting that the integrity is broken.

Please help!!!

smime.p7s