Von: iaik-jce-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at [mailto:iaik-jce-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at]Im Auftrag von Shesclick
Gesendet: Samstag, 24. Februar 2001 07:56
An: iaik-jce@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at
Betreff: [iaik-jce] [SMIME] How can I get certificate from my local PC?

Hello.
I'm Kwangkyu Park in Korea.
It is heaby snowing today. how about yours

Thank you for your quick and proper response last time.

But, I have more questions.

Questions:
    1. the way to get my certificate issued by real CA from my PC.
    2. the way to get recipient's certificate from CA.

Now I am developing secure message transfer program using IAIK-SMIME.

I expect you reponse.

smime.p7s