[iaik-jce] PFX to P12 conversion

I need to make a conversion from Microsoft IE PFX certificate format to the
p12 format (the one from netscape), it's not to do a certificate import. In
this version of JCE there's not a NetscapeP12 and a MicrosoftP12 classes to
do that, like in the old ones. How can that conversion be made? Using PKCS12
class?, loading the PFX and then saving it with a P12 extension?. Does the
JCE package an implicit format conversion depending of the file extension?.
Can you bring me a guide of the process ?.

Thank you,

Carles.