Von: iaik-jce-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at
[mailto:iaik-jce-owner@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at]Im Auftrag von Manoj Thorat
Gesendet: Dienstag, 23. Januar 2001 21:04
An: iaik-jce@iaik.at
Betreff: [iaik-jce] Problem working with IE

Hi,

I have one more problem. I successfully completed the signing and
verification process in Netscape. i.e. I was using crypto.signtext method in
netscape at client side for signing some text. And i was using IAIK library
at server side to verify the certificate and the signatures.
Now i want to do the same thing in Internet Explorer. I know the
crypto.signText function doesnt work in IE. I was trying to
use cryptoAPI provided by Microsoft for signing the message. But i am not
able to process the signature generated by cryptoAPI using IAIK library. Do
i have to do anything special for doing this??

Can anybody help me on this??

Thanks And Regards,

Manoj

from other users that have reported problems regarding verification of
signatures created with MS crypto API it seems that MS uses an implicit
SignedData object including the content. Since the SignedData object -- as
usual -- is wrapped into a ContentInfo you may look at
demo.pkcs.TestContentInfo for a sample on how parsing and verifying such an
PKCS#7 object.