[iaik-jce] Determining Key Length

Hellow,
	I have got some Raw Public Key. Now I can create the Public Key
Object using one of the appropriate Public Key Constructors like
(RSAPublicKey etc.). I have got the methods to determine the Modulus and
Public Exponent. From these two how to determine the length of the key. Is
there any mathematical relation which gives the key length straight away
from this. Any Help on this is highly appreciable. Regards
-Hari Gopal

P.K.B. Hari Gopal                Tel No:
Senior Engineer                   Off: 3000401-2161 (extn)
CMC Limited                       Res:3036834
Gachibowli                          E-Mail:
Hyderabad                          Off:hgopal@cmcltd.com
                                          Per:hari_gopal@rocketmail.com

winmail.dat