[iaik-jce] keytool error:iaik.asn1.strutures.Name when generating a cert request.

I use Sun JDK 1.2.2 for Linux. IAIK is installed as a JDK security
provider.
IAIK JCE 2.61
I use java keytool to generate my keystore.

I run the following commands :
# generating key pair and self cert
keytool -genkey -storetype IAIKKeyStore -keyalg "RSA" -keysize 1024
-sigalg "MD5withRSA" -dname "dn data" -alias dispatcher -keypass keypass
-keystore $HOME/keystore/dispatcherkeystore -storepass  storepass
-validity 180

and

# generating cert request
#keytool -certreq -storetype IAIKKeyStore -alias dispatcher -sigalg
"MD5withRSA" -file $HOME/keystore/dispatchercertreq.csr -keypass keypass
-keystore $HOME/keystore/dispatcherkeystore -storepass  storepass

During certificate request generation I have the

error:iaik.asn1.strutures.Name error message and no certificate is
generated.

If I don't specify the storetype everything work fine. I need to specify
the store type because I use a product that can only work with
IAIKKeyStore store type.

Does anybody has an idea ?

Thanks

Philippe Delrieu