Von: "Schneider, Wolfgang" <Wolfgang.Schneider@gft.de>
An: <iaik-jce@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 26. Oktober 2000 10:56
Betreff: [iaik-jce] DES3 CBC-Modes

> Hello,
>
> I want to use a Triple-DES in CBC Mode. There are two methods to do
this:
> Inner CBC mode and Outer CBC Mode (Bruce Schneier ), but I have not
found
> any parameter to set one of these modes in the IAIK implementation.
>
> My question: Which mode is impemented and is there a flag to switch
from one
> to the other mode?
>
> Thanks
>
> Wolfgang Schneider
>

> GFT Technologies AG
> Otto-Lilienthal-Strasse 36
> D-71034 Boeblingen
> Telefon: 07031/714-835
> Telefax: 07031/714 -840
> Email: wolfgang.schneider@gft.de
> Internet: www.gft.com

* IAIK S/MIME Mapper Security Info                                        *
* ===================================                                     *
* for message:                                                            *
*   From: "Andreas Sterbenz" <Andreas.Sterbenz@iaik.at>                   *
*   Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 09:54:22 +0200                                 *
*   Subject: Re: [iaik-jce] DES3 CBC-Modes                                *
* Message S/MIME properties:                                              *
*   Encrypted using:    not encrypted                                     *
*   Digitally signed:   yes                                               *
*   Signature valid:    yes                                               *
*   Signature trusted:  yes                                               *
* Compliance with policy for email addresses *@iaik.at:                   *
*   Encryption:         OK (None or better required)                      *
*   Digital Signature:  OK (digital signature required)                   *