[iaik-jce] SMIME + Applet Edition

Hello,

I have a problem using the AE with the SMimeSend demo program. I have two
identical versions (except the imported (*.)java.security libraries)
one with 'normal' IAIK libraries and the other one with the AE. The normal
one works fine (I tried only an implicitly signed message at the moment),
but in the AE I get following error message:

Systemfehler:	java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: iaik.pkcs.pkcs7.SignedDataStream:
field block_size not found
Systemfehler:		at iaik.security.smime.SMimeSigned.writeTo(Unknown Source)
Systemfehler:		at iaik.security.smime.SMimeSigned.writeTo(Unknown Source)
Systemfehler:		at iaik.security.smime.SignedContent.writeTo(Unknown Source)
Systemfehler:		at iaik.security.smime.encrypted_content.writeTo(Unknown
Source)
Systemfehler:		at
javax.activation.ObjectDataContentHandler.writeTo(DataHandler.java:849)
Systemfehler:		at javax.activation.DataHandler$1.run(DataHandler.java:258)
Systemfehler:		at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)
Exception-Haltepunkt  in Zeile 0 der Datei
[D:\java\javamail-1.1.3\mail.jar]\javax\mail\Transport.class aufgetreten:
java.lang.NoSuchFieldError ausgelöst (nicht abgefangen).
Systemfehler:	Exception
Systemfehler:	in thread
Systemfehler:	"main"
Systemfehler:
Systemfehler:	java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: iaik.pkcs.pkcs7.SignedDataStream:
field block_size not found
Systemfehler:		at iaik.security.smime.SMimeSigned.writeTo(Unknown Source)
Systemfehler:		at iaik.security.smime.SMimeSigned.writeTo(Unknown Source)
Systemfehler:		at iaik.security.smime.SignedContent.writeTo(Unknown Source)
Systemfehler:		at iaik.security.smime.encrypted_content.writeTo(Unknown
Source)
Systemfehler:		at
javax.activation.ObjectDataContentHandler.writeTo(DataHandler.java:849)
Systemfehler:		at javax.activation.DataHandler.writeTo(DataHandler.java:305)
Systemfehler:		at
javax.mail.internet.MimeBodyPart.writeTo(MimeBodyPart.java:980)
Systemfehler:		at
javax.mail.internet.MimeMessage.writeTo(MimeMessage.java:1308)
Systemfehler:		at
com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.sendMessage(SMTPTransport.java:170)
Systemfehler:		at javax.mail.Transport.send0(Transport.java:149)
Systemfehler:		at javax.mail.Transport.send(Transport.java:73)
Systemfehler:		at demo.smime.SMimeSend.start(SMimeSend.java:85)
Systemfehler:		at demo.smime.SMimeSend.main(SMimeSend.java:157)

I get this message at the Transport.send(msg). I think this command is
identical in both versions so the problem has to be in the message format.
The only difference I'd found is in class iaik.security.smime.SMimeSigned.
There is an void SMimeBodyPart object in the normal version but not in the
AE.

I use the JBuilder 3.0 with imported jars :
	IAIKJCE_full (or AE)
	iaik_smime (or AE)
	activation, mail, pop

Do you know any possible work around or what can I do?

Thanks

Best regards
Torsten Schippel

* IAIK S/MIME Mapper Security Info                                        *
* ===================================                                     *
* for message:                                                            *
*   From: "Torsten Schippel" <t.schippel@issag.com>                       *
*   Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 17:48:39 +0100                                  *
*   Subject: [iaik-jce] SMIME + Applet Edition                            *
* Message S/MIME properties:                                              *
*   Encrypted using:    not encrypted                                     *
*   Digitally signed:   no                                                *
*   Signature valid:    n/a                                               *
*   Signature trusted   n/a                                               *
* Compliance with policy for email addresses *:                           *
*   Encryption:         OK (None or better required)                      *
*   Digital Signature:  OK (digital signature not required)               *