[iaik-jce] IAIK/SMIME - how di I use the SUN provider?

Hi,

I am having real problems getting the IAIK-JCE provider to work under Java
Web Start.
(probably due to the fourthpass codeguard??)

How do I get the IAIK/SMIME package to use the SUN provider rather than
IAIK-JCE?

Thanks!
Ryan

* IAIK S/MIME Mapper Security Info                                        *
* ===================================                                     *
* for message:                                                            *
*   From: Ryan Saldanha <rsaldanha@ipnetsolutions.com>                    *
*   Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 11:17:40 -0800                                  *
*   Subject: [iaik-jce] IAIK/SMIME - how di I use the SUN provider?       *
* Message S/MIME properties:                                              *
*   Encrypted using:    not encrypted                                     *
*   Digitally signed:   no                                                *
*   Signature valid:    n/a                                               *
*   Signature trusted   n/a                                               *
* Compliance with policy for email addresses *:                           *
*   Encryption:         OK (None or better required)                      *
*   Digital Signature:  OK (digital signature not required)               *