[iaik-jce] pkcs7 SignerInfo

Hello All,

  There is non-documented function setEncryptedDigest(...), for
  inserting ready signature in SignerInfo object, in situation when we
  can't send private key to constructor (it is at smartcard).
  (Great thanks to Mauro Marini who tells it too me!!!)
  But for example in version 5.7 we haven't it. I understand, that last
  version has it:), BUT.... is there way to work without it?

  May be smb can help me how collect SignerInfo object in DER
  array myself, and then send it to SignerInfo constructor?

--
Best regards,
 Andrey                          mailto:andrey.s@belcaf.minsk.by