AW: [iaik-jce] running demo.smime (S/MIME Warning)

Title: IAIK S/MIME Mapper Security Warning

IAIK S/MIME Mapper Security Warning

Message S/MIME properties

Encrypted using not encrypted
Digitally signed no
Signature validn/a
Signature trustedn/a

Compliance with policy for email addresses <*@iaik.at>

Encryption OK (None or better required)
Digital Signature NOT OK (digital signature required)

Hello,

Try to move it to JRE/lib directory.

You also may set the mailcap file from your program, e.g.:

String mailcapFileName = ...;
MailcapCommandMap mc = new MailcapCommandMap(mailcapFileName);
CommandMap.setDefaultCommandMap(mc);

For a more detailed description consult the Javadoc of the Activation
Framework.

(Please notice that IAIK-S/MIME already provides a mailcap file)