[iaik-jce] Configuration Problem

Hi,

My program works perfect when I use jdk1.3. After shifting to jdk1.2.2, I
got the following errors:

iaik.utils.InternalErrorException: Error form ByteArrayInputStream!
        at iaik.pkcs.pkcs7.ContentInfo.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at CertWay.getSignedData(CertWay.java:116)
        at CertWay.verifySignature(CertWay.java, Compiled Code)
        at SecurityMain.callCertWay(SecurityMain.java:88)
        at SecurityMain.main(SecurityMain.java:49)

I figured it should be configuration problem, but I wonder what is the
missing part.

Richard Li
Phone: (650) 620-5228
Fax: (650) 620-5299